BIPEX-S Claw Coupling
Backlash-free applications – easy solutions
- Vibration-damping and electrically insulating claw coupling
- Nominal torque range from TKN = 0.5 Nm to 655 Nm with ten sizes
- Temperature range: from –50 °C to +120 °C
In the area of backlash-free couplings we offer you a large range of types and sizes in the two model ranges BIPEX-S® und SIPEX® for problem-free installation. The vibration-damping and electrically insulating plug-in BIPEX-S elastomer coupling is almost completely maintenance- and wear-free and has an exceedingly low moment of inertia. It is very compact, suitable for a range of installation requirements to different hub versions, and very easy to install.
The BIPEX-S coupling is made up of two aluminum or steel hubs and a polyurethane cam ring. Different cam ring hardness ratings allow the damping ratio and the torsional stiffness to be varied.
Your benefits at a glance
- Large variety of design options for maximum flexibility
- Rotational speed: max. 47,500 rpm
- Compensation for shaft misalignments
- Low moment of inertia
- Suitable for highly dynamic applications
Made in Germany, worldwide in use
- Machine tools: feed axes, drive spindles
- Packaging technology: positioning applications, conveyor technology
- Textile machines: positioning applications
Other fields of application
- Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals: positioning applications, conveyor technology
- Food and Beverage: positioning applications, conveyor technology, filling lines
Did you know?
There are four different elastomers available. Their damping behavior, the transmittable torque and the permitted temperature range can be selected to suit your application perfectly.