FLENDER Helical and Bevel-Helical Gear Units
- Standard gear unit which can be installed horizontally or vertically
- Nominal torque range from TKN = 3,100 Nm to 1,400,000 Nm with 28 sizes
- Nominal transition range from i = 1.25 to 450
Over 1,000,000 versions, but only one original
The FLENDER® helical and bevel-helical gear unit portfolio is by far the most comprehensive range of industrial gear units in the world. It includes a multifaceted range of universal gear units, application-specific gear units and customer-specific solutions.
Price, performance and reliability – the universal gear unit solution
Today, our industrial gear units are especially valued by our customers due to their high level of availability, their quality and their attractive price-performance ratio. Our selection of universal gear unit designs is perfectly supplemented by a wide range of standard options such as motor bell housings, backstops and taconite seals. For this reason, our portfolio provides a virtually unlimited variety of design options. The gear units’ compact design, the choice between horizontal and vertical installation, the various mounting types (base- or shaft-mounted gear units) and the simple attachment of auxiliary components provide you with maximum flexibility when designing your plant.
Diversity and flexibility – the application solutions
With its range of helical gear units, Flender now has by far the largest number of application-specific solutions and is thus able to meet almost any drive technology requirements in hundreds of industrial and raw material extraction applications.
Your benefits at a glance
- Highest level of reliability and fail-safe operation
- Huge modular system for the optimal gear unit solution
- High efficiencies
- Rapid worldwide availability
- Comprehensive accessory program
- Five output shaft versions for easy connection to the work machine
- Available as an individual gear unit or an Integrated Drive System
Established as the industrial standard, in use worldwide
- Mining and Cement: conveyor belts, bucket elevators, crushers
- Cranes: hoists, trolleys, container cranes
- Power Generation: cooling towers, water turbines, hydrodynamic screws
- Plastics and Rubber: single-screw extruders
- Pulp and Paper: paper machines
- Water and Wastewater: aerators
- Food and Beverage: agitators, aerators
Did you know?
Our FLENDER helical gear units already deliver maximum performance in more than 400,000 drive tasks every day. They resist load reliably and ensure high plant availability.