Conveyor belt drives H-series
|Rated Torque||up to 1.400.000 Nm|
|Transmission||i = 5...450|
|Power||up to 4.500 kW|
|Translation Stages||2 to 4 stages|
|Geartype||Helical and Bevel-Helical Gear Units|
A FLENDER Conveyor Drive System for all Applications
Our extensive module system offers drive solutions from standardized components for every conveyor belt. Due to the use of established standard components customers profit from short delivery times and an excellent price-performance ratio.
In case the environmental conditions allow it, it is reasonable to arrange cost-effectively a Drive from the highly-developed standard porftolio. This is due to the fact that the modular system with its wide range of gear-units, motors, bell-housings, swing bases and add-on parts does not leave any wishes unfulfilled. The H-conveyor gear units are compact, have a high power density and are available in 25 construction sizes. They are well suited for multiple drives to meet very high power requirements.
These belt drives have proved themselves in thousands of applications worldwide.
Your benefits at a glance
- Large selection of 25 sizes with few component variants
- Standardised components with an outstanding price-performance ratio
- The modular system comprises comprehensive accessories (such as oil-supply systems, various shaft forms, backstops, brakes, fans, etc.)
- Worldwide short delivery times
- Highest power density
- High reliability and operational dependability
- Dustproof thanks to largely contactless and wear-free labyrinth seals
- Flanged output shafts and flanged couplings enable easier gear-unit fitting combined with a small space requirement
- High efficiencies
- Outstanding noise characteristics thanks to ground bevel gears and sound-damping housings and especially high tooth contact ratios
- IDS (Integrated Drive Systems) for perfect coordination and control