Conveyor belt drives E-series
Stays cool in hot Conditions
With the E-belt drive series, FLENDER offers a gear-unit range that is at home in extreme ambient conditions. To guarantee a stable operating temperature, highly efficient fans are used. Specially designed air-guide hoods ensure that the air flows evenly over the entire housing. In combination with the optimised surface the best qualifications for outstanding heat regulation.
Cooling systems represent additional risk potential for many mine operators, as frequently there is no water supply available. One part of the solution lies in an extended housing surface, a second and more decisive part in intelligent air conveyance that ensures that the ambient air is guided directly over the housing and over as much of it as possible. FLENDER has invested a great deal of development work in the fluid mechanics bound up with this.
For special areas of application a technically optimised cooling air-guide hood is available with a fan that functions independently of the direction of rotation. This enables thermal capacity to be further markedly increased.
B3SE gear units are available in 10 construction sizes and can be operated outstandingly as multiple drives for drive applications with very high power requirements.
Your benefits at a glance
- Extended operating conditions and outputs
- No external cooling
- Shorter delivery time (thanks to stock-holding concept)
- Large selection of 10 sizes with few component variants
- Highest power density
- High reliability and operational dependability
- Dustproof thanks to largely contactless and wear-free labyrinth seals
- Flanged output shafts enable easier gear-unit fitting combined with a small space requirement
- High efficiencies
- Outstanding noise characteristics thanks to ground bevel gears and sound-damping housings and especially high tooth contact ratios
- IDS (Integrated Drive Systems) for perfect coordination and control