LBK link coupling
- Elastic, double-jointed rod coupling
- Nominal torque range up to TKN = 5,731 Nm with 5 sizes
- Temperature range: from –30 °C to +60 °C
Good connections thanks to quality
FLENDER LBK® connecting rod couplings have a split spacer and can be connected to the gear unit ultra-compactly. Radially arranged rubber elements create two hinge joints, which also make it possible to replace the elastic elements radially beneath the vehicle.
FLENDER LBK connecting rod couplings are driven using self-centering cyclo-palloid gear teeth in the “axle connection” version and flanged to the drive wheel in the “wheel connection” version.
Additionally, we offer the compact LBKZ series. In this case, one half of the coupling is a gear coupling which is integrated into the gear unit.
Your benefits at a glance
- Radially arranged rubber elements also make it possible to replace the elastic elements radially beneath the vehicle
- Compact connection to the gear unit is possible
- Delivery possible as an assembly with FLENDER rail couplings
- Parts are 100% trackable
- Extensive service
- Optionally available integrated into the gearbox hollow shaft
Made in Germany, worldwide in use
- Low-floor streetcars