- Damping shaft coupling that can be used universally to compensate for shaft misalignments
- Nominal torque range from TKN = 60 Nm up to 21,200 Nm with 19 sizes
- Temperature range: from –50 °C to +100 °C
Robust and proven a million times
N-EUPEX DS® couplings do not have a fail-safe device, allowing positive disconnection of the input and output side upon failure of the flexible elements due to overload or wear. Then, the metal parts of the DS coupling can rotate freely in opposite directions.
Your benefits at a glance
- Can be used universally and combined with many components of the N-EUPEX line
- Disconnects driver and driven machine if elastomer fails
- No fail-safe principle operation (the load is disconnected)
- Suitable for use in potentially explosive environments; certified according to
- Maintenance-free even if used in explosive atmospheres
- Many types are available ex stock
Established as an industrial standard, worldwide in use
- Mining and Cement: heating technology
- Oil and Gas: pumps, fans, compressors, air condensers
- Power Generation: pumps, fans, compressors, air condensers, water turbines
- Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals: driers, lauter tuns, pumps, fans, compressors, mixers drives, agitators, reactors
- Pulp and Paper: wastewater purification plants
- Water and Wastewater: aerators
- Food and Beverage: lauter tuns, reactors, agitators, mixers
Did you know?
Original FLENDER® elastomers ensure the optimal operation of your system. The flexible elements in the N-EUPEX DS series are subject to compression and bending forces. If the flexible elements are irreparably damaged, the metal parts turn against one another without contact, and the power transmission is separated. Fitting new flexible elements will make the coupling usable once more.